Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Fuck You Ang Mohs

Hey guys whats up? Who is the new addition to this blog? And Wei Kit where did you appeared in? Don't worry Ethan is joining me this week. Ethan you can actually save your energy by typing just one word instead of two, REMPITS. HAHAHA.

Anyway life in I K E A sucks as usual. My legs sore like hell. Its worst then doing those deadlifts or weighted step ups. Mother fucking I K E A. I was actually being screwed today well not in the ass (that's Ethan's profession). Why? Cause i didn't go for briefing today and yesterday and the day before cause i fucking did not know, instead i took my time eating lunch and smoking away. My superior came to me and said why didn't you come for the briefing. Its important you know. I saw you eating while the briefing was on. Suck my dick la important. All they say is, our target yesterday is how many hundred thousand and we achieved how many hundred thousand. I don't fucking give a damn if you reach your bloody target or not. That's not my FUCKING problem. I only want money out of I K E A's asshole to be put into my own pocket. Oh well, although i wasted all my energy typing this i still have to go for the briefing. Maybe one the last day I'll ask them to brief my ass. See if there's any AM CHONG to squeeze out or tie up and dry it to make congkak seeds. HAHAHA.

Another incident that happen was me being screwed again(reminder:not in the ass). This was cause I'm so FUCKING tired by 9 pm so i decided to sit down at the bench near the computer. 5 minutes later this malay dude who looks like some manager of some dunno what FUCKING department pass by. "Boy boy still got customer. You tak boleh duduk. Nanti saya complain you macam mana?" FUCK YOU LA BITCH. I deserve a break cause i do more work then you do. All you do is walk around sit in the smoking room and smoke. Suck my lan la. DIU. Manager my ass. Hmm maybe when Ethan comes I'll ask him to manage Ethan's ass. HAHAHAHA. I hope he's your manager Ethan. He'll make you lose untill your shit can just drop out your ass with even relaxing your prostate and contracting your muscles at your rectum. =)

Regarding the title, there's this ang moh who came to my department today and out of no where he said Malaysian people are stupid. WTF is he's problem. I fucking SOR LAN JOR. I asked him what is his problem. I told him to wait for me as i took the kitchen knife and said to him, you wan me to shaft this up your ass (like how Ethan Loves it?) Are you fucking stupid too as your dumb ass wife is a Malaysian. Ci bai i don't understand ang moh. You are in a foreign country so please respect us as how we respect you if we're in your country like what Wei kit is doing right now. =) This type of people can't be saved already la. I think he's just too stupid until he's wife has to put on a strap on and fuck him in his ass to save his sanity which is probably 1% left.

Anyway i need to sleep already as I have to attend the briefing again tomorrow. And i also do have to attend I K E A's annual dinner or else I'll be fined 50 bucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment