Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Sausages.

I went to the gym today. Damn cipet small for 25pounds a month but wtf la right. I don't want to walk for 15 minutes just to go to another gym after classes. So this morning I went la. After workout all, I damn happy long time never exercise. Then went back to the locker room to bathe. Fucker machibai open shower WTF MAN.

And went I saw it for the first time, I also saw a sausage in a jungle and two white buns. Sex la my 25 pounds fucked up already. So I waited for the fella to finish (got like 8 showers la but dowan to shower with the fella) then when nobody left, I faster run in wash wash wash then out. So far success for first try. Before I left the locker room, more people finish working out and started to bathe.

My first REAL sausage fest right in front of my eyes.

Every colour, length, width, bush type all also got. Some covered in foam, some sweat, some water, some just keep moving up and down like in Bruno. Damn fucking disgusting. (Ethan you'll fucking love it here seriously. No need to sell yourself to anyone anymore and no need to keep pushing yourself into all of us from behind. Just come here and make some fella drop his soap and I bet you'll be in heaven)

And after that I had two sunny side eggs and a sausage for breakfast. Life is good.

1 comment:

  1. Don't bluff. I know you steam like hell. But your dick size compared to theirs.... Lets just say they won't realise you're having a hard on la. :D

    ReplyDelete