Thursday, October 8, 2009

Money

Its 6 in the morning and I'm fucking stressed up. Over what you say? Hmm, money? Well, money basically became a necessity in today's life. Even to obtain basic needs such as shelter and food we need money. Hence, is money a more basic need then basic needs itself? I'm not actually going to write about whether money is more of a "basic" basic need but about something else which is also related to money of course. Have u ever ponder upon where did all your money go to at the end of the month or sometimes even at the mid of the month itself? Its like having lots of cash at the start and suddenly your stuck dried up with no money at all thinking "Fuck where did all my money go to". Well, I'm in this fucking position right now where i gave it a good thought. It did not even take me one minute to find out the answer actually. Quas it is. For those of you who do not know, Quas is actually a cyber cafe located near Kayu Ara. For the past 3 months, i have been going to Quas like 7 days a week, approximately 5 hours a day. I see Shaun's and Kenny's face more than i see my mom's. Lol. Do the math, 2 bucks an hour 5 hours a day, 7 days a week. Fuck, i spend less on cigarettes than this. This is killing me. Therefore, i came up with the best alternative a week ago which is get a job since I'm on a 3 months break anyway. I can now still go to Quas with a lot less worries which is MONEY. By the way, Ethan, i don't know where the fuck all your money come from. Quas everyday, not working and it has been like that for almost half a year? No? Maybe its from your services. The header says it all. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment